Hong Kong Visa-Malta Visa Information, self-apply.com
 HongKong Visa
OECKO is established in 1981. It is On and Offline study abroad counseling center. We have more than 20,000 students who went abroad to study through OECKO, and these students are working in variety of fields. We made partnerships with all excellent universities in order to raise global students. Students can self apply to schools in USA, Canada, England, Australia, New Zealand, Japan, Germany, Spain, France and etc by him or herself without any cost. However, high schools’, or universities’ required essay or personal statements help from us is charged. Language study entrance admissions can be obtained in 3~14 days.
 HongKong Visa > Visa
 General Information
For Tourist visa, citizens of the U.S, Canada, European countries, and Korea are not required to visit Hong Kong to stay up to 90days.
For Student visa:

2. An application for a visa/entry permit to enter the HKSAR for study may be favorably considered if:
a. the applicant:
 i. is admitted to a private school registered under the Education Ordinance (Cap. 279) or Post-Secondary Colleges Ordinance (Cap. 320) (entry for study in public or aided schools is not permitted except for tertiary education);
ii. takes up studies in a full-time locally-accredited post-secondary program including short-term course, part-time locally-accredited taught postgraduate program, or full-time exchange study program for not more than one year at degree or above level; or
iii. is enrolled in a course on the register of non-local higher education or professional courses as set up under the Non-local Higher and Professional Education (Regulation) Ordinance (Cap. 493);
b. the applicant is:
i. from the age of 5 years and 8 months to 11 for primary education; or
ii. below the age of 20 for secondary education;
c. the applicant holds a school acceptance letter to confirm that he/she has been accepted for a course of study; and
d. The applicant is able to meet the fees for the course, the living expenses for his/her maintenance and accommodation without working and without recourse to public funds.
3. This entry arrangement does not apply to:
a. Chinese residents of the Mainland and Taiwan;
b. former Mainland Chinese residents settled in Macao who were not settled there by 14 January 1979; and
c. Nationals of Afghanistan, Albania, Cambodia, Cuba, Laos, Korea (Democratic Peoples' Republic of), Nepal and Vietnam.
4. However, subject to meeting the conditions at sub-paragraphs 2(c) & (d) above, Chinese residents of the Mainland, Macao and Taiwan may apply for entry to take up:
a. studies in full-time locally-accredited post-secondary programs;
b. full-time exchange study programs for not more than one year at degree or above level; or
c. short-term studies, subject to the following conditions:
i. the program concerned is offered by Hong Kong higher education institutions with degree-awarding powers (excluding their continuing and professional education arms); and
ii. the cumulative duration of short-term studies taken up by any student should not exceed 180 days within any 12-month period.
In addition:
a. Chinese residents of Macao and Taiwan may apply to take up studies in part-time locally-accredited taught post-graduate programs;
b. Chinese residents of the Mainland may apply to take up studies in part-time locally-accredited taught post-graduate programs offered by the University Grants Committee (UGC)-funded institutions; and
c. Chinese residents of the Mainland may also apply to attend secondary school level short-term exchange programs approved by the Education Bureau of not more than 2 weeks, if accompanied by Mainland teachers.
Note 1: The agreement between the Mainland and Hong Kong on mutual recognition of degree awards in higher education is not applicable to sub-degree qualifications (i.e. associate degree, professional diploma and advanced diploma programs). Mainland students may come to attend sub-degree level study programs in Hong Kong since there is no restriction in the Mainland prohibiting them to pursue further studies at educational institutions outside the Mainland on a personal basis.
Note 2: They comprise the eight University Grants Committee-funded institutions, the Open University of Hong Kong, Hong Kong Shue Yan University, Chu Hai College of Higher Education and Hong Kong Academy for Performing Arts.
 Study Abroad Destination
- English -
Study Abroad in USA
Study Abroad in Canada
Study Abroad in UK
Study Abroad in Ireland
Study Abroad in Australia
Study Abroad in New Zealand
Study Abroad in India
Study Abroad in Philippines
Study Abroad in Malta
Study Abroad in Singapore
Study Abroad in Hong kong
Study Abroad in Czech
- Non-English -
Study Abroad in China
Study Abroad in Korea
Study Abroad in Japan
Study Abroad in France
Study Abroad in Germany
Study Abroad in Spain
About Us   |   Partnership  |   School Partnership  |   Terms of Use  |   Privacy Policy  |   FAQ
Copyright ⓒ1981 - 2021 SELF-APPLY. All Rights Reserved.
Overseas Education & Culture Center of Korea (OECKO)
104-A, Gunjagwan, Sejong University, 209 Neungdong-ro Gwangjin-gu, Seoul, 05006,South Korea
Phone: +82-2-512-2022, +82-10-2018-3228