China Student Visa-Prepare China Student Visa on Your Own
 China Visa
OECKO is established in 1981. It is On and Offline study abroad counseling center. We have more than 20,000 students who went abroad to study through OECKO, and these students are working in variety of fields. We made partnerships with all excellent universities in order to raise global students. Students can self apply to schools in USA, Canada, England, Australia, New Zealand, Japan, Germany, Spain, France and etc by him or herself without any cost. However, high schools’, or universities’ required essay or personal statements help from us is charged. Language study entrance admissions can be obtained in 3~14 days.
 China Visa > Prepare Student Visa
 Prepare for student’s visa on your own
Requirement Documents

1) Passport – You should submit your original passport that is valid for at least another 6 months with at least one blank visa page and a photocopy of the passport's information/photo page.
2) Visa Application Form – You should submit the Visa Application Form of the People's Republic of China (V2011A) which is truthfully completed and signed. You should submit the truthfully completed and signed Supplementary Visa Application Form (V2011B). If you are seeking to work (Z Visa) or study (X Visa) in China, if you are a citizen of a third country, or if someone else traveling with you shares the same passport with you.
* Forms are available to download at:
3) Photo – Please affix one color photo on the Application Form. The photo should be recent, front view, in 48mm x33mm size without head covering.
4) Proof of U.S. Residency Status – Third country citizens need to provide the original and a photocopy of proof of U.S. residency, work or study, proof of residency in the consular district (e.g. ID, water or electricity bills or tenancy agreement, etc. ) or a valid U.S. visa.
5) Original Chinese Passport – First-time applicants whose former nationality was Chinese, or who were born in China (including Hong Kong, Macao and Taiwan), need to submit the original Chinese passport and a photocopy of the passport's information/photo page, and extension page (if applicable).
6) Certificate of Name Change – If the name in the new passport is different from that in the original one, the official document issued by authorities for name change should be submitted.
7)Previous Chinese Visa – Foreign citizens who were born in China and had obtained a Chinese visa before, when applying for visa with a new passport, should submit a photocopy of the original passport's information/photo page and the page containing the previous Chinese visa.
Additional Materials to Be Submitted and Special Explanations
1) Tourist Visa (L Visa)
*An U.S. Citizen who was of Chinese origin and born in China and had obtained L visa at least twice in the past two years may apply for a multiple-entry L visa valid for two years.
* An U.S. citizen who was of Chinese origin or a Chinese citizen's American spouse or child, when applying for a multiple-entry L Visa valid for two years, should submit the relevant marriage certificate, birth certificate, proof of kinship and other documents required by the visa officer.
2) Student Visa (X Visa)
- The original and a photocopy of the school admission letter, and Foreign Student Visa Application Form (JW201 or JW202) issued by the Chinese authorities are required. (These two documents are also required for applicants who visit China for short-term studies/advanced studies, and stay for no more than six months.)
* X Visa holders must apply for a residence permit at the local public security authorities within 30 days of entry into China.
 Study Abroad Destination
- English -
Study Abroad in USA
Study Abroad in Canada
Study Abroad in UK
Study Abroad in Ireland
Study Abroad in Australia
Study Abroad in New Zealand
Study Abroad in India
Study Abroad in Philippines
Study Abroad in Malta
Study Abroad in Singapore
Study Abroad in Hong kong
Study Abroad in Czech
- Non-English -
Study Abroad in China
Study Abroad in Korea
Study Abroad in Japan
Study Abroad in France
Study Abroad in Germany
Study Abroad in Spain
About Us   |   Partnership  |   School Partnership  |   Terms of Use  |   Privacy Policy  |   FAQ
Copyright ⓒ1981 - 2021 SELF-APPLY. All Rights Reserved.
Overseas Education & Culture Center of Korea (OECKO)
104-A, Gunjagwan, Sejong University, 209 Neungdong-ro Gwangjin-gu, Seoul, 05006,South Korea
Phone: +82-2-512-2022, +82-10-2018-3228